30 October, 6pm to 13 November, 8pm
At your own space!
(Parks, stadiums, treadmills)
Whether you are running on your own or with your colleagues, family or friends, there is only one common goal – to achieve an overall distance of 100,000km from 30 October to 13 November 2020. That’s 2.5 times the circumference of the earth!
To encourage community participation and help sponsors’ contribution go further, we will match every dollar of donation, for the first S$1 million raised. As we set forth to run towards the 100,000km goal, we will also contribute S$5 for every 1km completed, up to a total of S$500,000! Regardless of where you are, we hope to create a unique and uplifting charity run that rallies people to come together for a good cause within the ﬁnancial community!
How does it work?
|1. Download the SGX Bull Charge Virtual Charity Run mobile app* (to be released at a later date).
2. Create your profile – avatar customisation and/or create a team.
3. Turn on the mobile app and ‘Start Run’ to clock your distance.
4. All individual distances clocked will go towards the overall community distance tracker. For those who are running as a team, the same distance will be accumulated in your team performance.
*Downloading of app is only applicable to registered participants. Find out more on how you can participate here.
Give back to society.
|Every step counts. For every 1km completed, $5 will be donated to our beneficiaries.|
Conquering miles as one community
|Every step from you contributes to our 100,000km goal.|
Create your own unique avatar.
|Not just your average running app.|
How to join
1. Chief Challenge
- Open to C-levels of companies
- Clock the fastest timing to complete a 3km route of their choice
2. Mass run (Team or Individual)
- Open to employees and their families of sponsoring companies
- Clock the longest distance within the two weeks
- Upon downloading the event mobile app, you can choose to:
- Create a team* of 4 within the same company and clock the distance; or
- Clock the distance as an individual runner*
*All distance clocked as teams and individuals go towards the overall distance of the company.