Every year, SGX Bull Charge Charity Run attracts more participants than any other corporate charity race in Singapore. Not only will you be running for a good cause, but the event will be a good opportunity for team bonding as CEOs race alongside employees to do their part for charity. Enjoy an opportunity to network with runners from other corporations.
Watch the video below to catch a glimpse of what happened at SGX Bull Charge Charity Run 2017.
This event welcomes corporate participation with the following categories to choose from:
- 3km run
- Open to CEOs or chief of companies
- Participation is at a sponsorship fee of $8,000 per runner
- 5km run
- Open to employees of SGX-listed companies and the financial industry
- 5km inflatable obstacle run
- Register in a team of four
- Open to employees of Singapore registered companies
Click here to find out how to participate!
*Subject to change