About SGX Bull Charge
- Who are the beneficiaries of the SGX Bull Charge?
We have six beneficiaries, namely Autism Association (Singapore), AWWA Ltd, Community Chest, Fei Yue Community Services, HCSA Community Services, and Shared Services for Charities. You may read more about them here.
- What are the upcoming events of SGX Bull Charge this year?
We will be raising funds for SGX Bull Charge in 2018 through our annual Charity Golf, Charity Futsal and Charity Run.
- What were the previous fundraising events and activities of SGX Bull Charge?
You may read more about our fundraising events and activities here. Also, you may view photos of past Bull Charge events in our gallery here.
Donations & Sponsorships
- What are the different sponsorship packages of the SGX Bull Charge Charity Run?
For more information on sponsorship packages, please click here.
- Who are the sponsors of the SGX Bull Charge?
Charity Golf 2018
Charity Futsal 2017
Charity Run 2017
Charity Run – Race Details
- When is the SGX Bull Charge Charity Run 2018?
It will be held on Friday, 30 November 2018*.
- Where is the SGX Bull Charge Charity Run 2018 held?
To be released at a later date.
- What are the different run categories?
There are 3 run categories – 3km Chief Challenge, 5km Mass Run and Obstacles Team Challenge. Click here to find out more.
- What are the running routes for the SGX Bull Charge Charity Run 2018?
The running routes will be released at a later date.
<!–You can view the two running routes – Chief Challenge 3km and Mass Run 5km here.–>
- When can I register for the race?
More details will be available soon.<!–You may register online here, registration opens on 1 July 2015.–>
- Are there other activities besides the race?
More details will be available soon.
- Will I get run timings upon completion of the race?
Yes, the run timings will be posted on the SGX Bull Charge website after the run.
- Should there be bad weather on the event day, what is the contingency plan?
In the event of bad weather, the Organiser reserves the right to delay the commencement of the run. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the run.
More details will be available closer to date.
*Date subject to change.