About SGX Bull Charge
- Who are the beneficiaries of the SGX Bull Charge?
We have five beneficiaries, namely AWWA Ltd, Fei Yue Community Services, Autism Association (Singapore), Shared Services for Charities and Community Chest. You may read more about them here.
- What are the upcoming events of SGX Bull Charge this year?
We have 3 main events to raise funds for SGX Bull Charge in 2017. They are the Charity Golf, Charity Futsal and Charity Run.
- What were the previous fundraising events and activities of SGX Bull Charge?
You may read more about our fundraising events and activities here. Also, you may view photos of past Bull Charge events in our gallery here.
Donations & Sponsorships
- What are the different sponsorship packages of the SGX Bull Charge Charity Run?
For more information on sponsorship packages, please refer to our Charity Run Sponsorship Form here.
- Who are the sponsors of the SGX Bull Charge?
You can see the list of sponsors for the Charity Golf here, Charity Futsal here, and Charity Run here.
Charity Run – Race Details
- When is the SGX Bull Charge Charity Run 2017?
It will be held on Friday, 17 November 2017 from 4.00pm.
- Where is the SGX Bull Charge Charity Run 2017 held?
It will be held at the F1 Pit Building.
- What are the different race categories?
There are 3 race categories – 3km Chief Challenge, 5km Mass Run and Obstacles Team Challenge. You can read more about them here.
- What are the running routes for the SGX Bull Charge Charity Run 2017?
The running routes will be released at a later date.
- When can I register for the race?
Registration opens on 5 June 2017.
- Are there other activities besides the race?
More details can be found here.
- Will I get race timings upon completion of the race?
Yes, the race timings will be posted on the SGX Bull Charge website after the race.
- Should there be bad weather on the event day, what is the contingency plan?
In the event of bad weather, the Organiser reserves the right to delay the commencement of the race. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the race.
- What is inside the Racepack?
The Racepack consists of a Runner’s T-shirt, bib and cap.
- When do we collect our Racepacks?
Team captains will collect the Racepacks on behalf of the companies/sponsors during the Team Captains’ Briefing on 20 October 2017. For more information, please check here.
- What are the sizes of the Runner’s T-shirts?
The sizing chart for the runner’s T-shirts can be found here.