About SGX Bull Charge
- Who are the beneficiaries of the SGX Bull Charge?
We have six beneficiaries, namely Autism Association (Singapore), AWWA Ltd, Community Chest, Fei Yue Community Services, HCSA Community Services, and Shared Services for Charities. You may read more about them here.
- What are the upcoming events of SGX Bull Charge this year?
We will be raising funds for SGX Bull Charge in 2018 through our annual Charity Golf, Charity Futsal and Charity Run.
- What were the previous fundraising events and activities of SGX Bull Charge?
You may read more about our fundraising events and activities here. Also, you may view photos of past Bull Charge events in our gallery here.
Donations & Sponsorships
- What are the different sponsorship packages of the SGX Bull Charge Charity Run?
Sponsorship for 2018 has closed.
- Who are the sponsors of the SGX Bull Charge?
Charity Golf 2018
Charity Futsal 2018
Charity Run 2018
Charity Run – Race Details
- When is the SGX Bull Charge Charity Run 2018?
It will be held on Friday, 30 November 2018.
- Where is the SGX Bull Charge Charity Run 2018 held?
It will be held at The Float @ Marina Bay.
- What are the different run categories?
There are 2 run categories – 3km Chief Challenge, 5km Mass Run/Obstacle Challenge. Separate registration is not required for the Obstacle Challenge.
- What are the running routes for the SGX Bull Charge Charity Run 2018?
Please refer to this.
- When can I register for the race?
Registration links have been sent out to the respective Team Captains.
- What is the closing date for registration?
Registration will close on 12 October 2018.
- Are there other activities besides the race?
More details will be available soon.
- Will I get run timings upon completion of the race?
Yes, the run timings will be posted on the SGX Bull Charge website after the run.
- Should there be bad weather on the event day, what is the contingency plan?
In the event of bad weather, the Organiser reserves the right to delay the commencement of the run. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the run.
Please refer to this for more information.