|Registration Opens||5 June 2017|
|Registration Closes||15 September 2017|
Team captain receives company
Team captain to provide registration link to
members for race slot registration
All members to complete registration
by 15 September 2017
Team captain to approve individual registration on portal
Registation confirmation will be sent to individual members
- All eligible Sponsors entitled to race slots for the SGX Bull Charge Charity Run 2017 will register for the race via a registration account. A confirmation email with the registration link, username and password will be sent to each team captain.
- Team captains will disseminate the registration link in the confirmation email to members to complete their registration for the run.
- Availability of shirt sizes is on a first come first served basis. When a shirt size is no longer available for selection, this would mean that the size is already out of stock. We highly encourage all to register as early as possible. You may refer to the size chart here.
- Team captains will approve the registration of all eligible members. Once registration closes or when the number of slots assigned to each company matches the number of approved registration, whichever comes first, members will no longer be able to sign up.
- After 15 September 2017, 2359 hrs, any modifications to team members’ or their details will not be available. You can reach out to your team captains or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for modifications requests.
- All team members have to complete the registration before the 15 September 2017, 2359hrs.
- Registration of race slots are not open to individual and is provided complimentary to eligible sponsors of the Charity Run.
- Online donations are contributions made to the beneficiaries and is not entitled to any race slots.