SGX Bull Charge (“Event”) Sponsorship Terms & Conditions:
(In these terms and conditions and in the sponsorship form (“sponsorship”), all references to “Sponsor” shall also include sponsors who have made an outright donation).
- All sponsorship packages are on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All sponsored items will carry the Sponsor’s logo. The final design and placement specifications for all items will be determined by Singapore Exchange Limited (“SGX”) in its sole and absolute discretion. SGX’s decision shall be final.
- The Sponsor’s logos and text acknowledgements must be provided by the deadline stipulated by SGX and SGX agrees that it shall notify Sponsor of the deadline within a reasonable time frame of at least 7 working days prior to the deadline. SGX reserves the right to reject or exclude logos or text acknowledgements submitted after the deadline. Deadline of logo submission for SGX Bull Charge Charity Run 2018: 21 September
- By submitting its logo, the Sponsor represents and warrants that (i) it is the owner or proper licensee of the intellectual property in the logo; (ii) it is entitled to grant, and hereby grants, to SGX the right to use the logo, and the intellectual property therein, as contemplated herein; and (iii) the use of such logo by SGX does not and shall not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Sponsor agrees to fully indemnify, hold harmless and at all times keep SGX, SGX’s affiliates, and their respective officers, employees and representatives (collectively, “Indemnified Parties”), indemnified against any loss, damage, costs and expenses (including full legal costs on an indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by such Indemnified Parties as a result of any action or claim that may be made or initiated against any of the Indemnified Parties by any third party alleging infringement of their intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
- Sponsor hereby grants SGX a nonexclusive, nontransferable, royalty-free and free of charge license to use its logo for the purposes of the administration, promotion, marketing and advertising of the Event, and where applicable, as per the sponsorship entitlements set out in the sponsorship form.
- Sponsor shall not use any of the names, marks, designs, logos and trade names and symbols owned or controlled by SGX and/or SGX’s affiliates (including the words “Singapore Exchange”, “SGX” and various other service marks, trademarks, trade names, slogans, symbol, designs, insignia, emblems and other identifying characteristics associated with SGX and/or SGX’s affiliates whether used alone or in conjunction with any other name, words or marks) without SGX’s prior written consent.
- Sponsor shall not, without prior written approval of SGX, publish any public statement, news releases or make any announcements or denial or confirmation in any medium concerning all or any part of the sponsorship and/or the Event.
- Publicity benefits such as mention in news releases, acknowledgements at the event venue and on SGX Bull Charge website and any other opportunity will be at SGX’s sole and absolute discretion.
- SGX reserves the right to reject goodie bag items and prizes that are deemed unsuitable by SGX in its sole and absolute discretion.
- SGX reserves the right to amend, supplement, modify or vary the contents and provisions of the sponsorship form, and these terms and conditions, at any time by publishing such amendments, supplement, modification or variation on its website www.sgx.com/bullcharge (“Notice”). Such amendment, supplement, modification or variation shall take effect from the date specified by SGX in the Notice. If the Sponsor does not accept such amendment, supplement, modification or variation, it shall terminate its sponsorship upon written notice to SGX within 7 days of the publication of the Notice by SGX, failing which the Sponsor shall be deemed to have unconditionally agreed to such amendment, supplement, modification or variation.
- SGX reserves the right to limit and/or refuse any sponsorship entries.
- SGX reserves the right to communicate only with the personnel designated by a Sponsor in its sponsorship form in respect of all sponsorship related matters. No 3rd party advertising or public relations company authorization will be entertained.
- The Sponsor hereby consents to and authorises SGX, SGX’s affiliates, partners, service providers, and their respective directors, employees, officers, agents and representatives, to process, collect, store, use and disclose the information provided by the Sponsor or collected during or after the Event (including without limitation names, contact details and other personal data (as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore) and information) for the purposes of or in connection with the Event and ancillary purposes, including without limitation the following:
- (i) the organisation, planning, staging and administration of the Event;
- (ii) promotion, advertising and/or marketing of the Event (present or future) (including fund raising);
- (iii) compilation of statistical information relating to the Event; and
- (iv) keeping the Sponsor informed and updated about the Event.
This event may be subject to audio and video recording and photography, which SGX may use for internal and external publicity, and share with participants for commemorative purposes.
If the Sponsor has provided or is providing the personal data of certain individuals to SGX, the Sponsor confirms that, prior to disclosing any personal data to SGX, it:
- (a) has notified such individuals of the purposes for which SGX requires such individual’s personal data and obtained his/her consent for SGX’s collection from Sponsor and SGX’s processing, collection, storage, use and disclosure of his/her personal data for such purposes; or
- (b) it has been duly authorised by such individual to consent on his/her behalf to SGX’s processing, collection, storage, use and disclosure of his/her personal data, and the Sponsor so consents on his/her behalf. This event may be subject to photography, audio and video recording and which SGX may use for internal and external publicity.
- SGX shall be entitled in its sole discretion to delay, re-schedule, postpone, suspend or cancel the Event if circumstances beyond its reasonable control arise. In such event, all sponsorships-in-kind, donations and other amounts paid or provided by the Sponsor are non-refundable, non-transferrable and non-returnable. All funds raised and sponsorship-in-kind collected will go towards the charities as indicated in the sponsorship form.
- If the sponsorship is terminated for any reason or if a Sponsor decides not to participate in the Event:
- (i) all sponsorships-in-kind, donations and other amounts paid or provided by the Sponsor are non-refundable, non-transferrable and non-returnable.
- (ii) SGX shall cease using the Sponsor’s logo as soon as practicable, provided however that (a) SGX shall have a reasonable time to remove the Sponsor’s logo from promotional and marketing materials and items; (b) SGX shall be entitled to use and exhaust all materials and items printed prior to such termination that include the Sponsor’s logo; and (c) SGX shall not be required to remove any printed materials or items from circulation or to remove any such logo from any previously published materials or items.
- (iii) Save as provided above, SGX shall have no further obligations and/or liability whatsoever to the Sponsor or its nominated participants and invitees.
- Notwithstanding any other provision herein, the Sponsor agrees that under no circumstances shall SGX, its affiliates, and their respective directors, employees, officers, agents and representatives be liable (whether under contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) for (i) any and all direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, exemplary or incidental losses, damages, costs or expenses; or for (ii) any loss of profit (including anticipated profits), loss of use or anticipated savings, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity or business, howsoever arising from or in connection with or in relation to the sponsorship or the Event (including any delay, re-schedule, postponement, suspension or cancellation thereof), which are hereby expressly excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- The Sponsor agrees that SGX shall have no liability for any loss or damage to the extent such loss or damage is caused by, contributed to or increased by any act, neglect or omission on the part of the Sponsor or any of its officers, servants, agents or representatives.
- These terms and conditions, as well as the sponsorship form, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the sponsorship form and/or these terms and conditions, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC Rules”) for the time being in force, which said rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause.
- Save for the Indemnified Parties, SGX and Sponsor, no other person shall have any right to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) of Singapore.